Welcome to Acellus Neighbors
THE ROGER BILLINGS MENTORSHIP COMMUNITY
It is a pleasure to welcome you to Acellus Neighbors, my mentorship community.
Participation in this community is one of the benefits of the Roger Billings Mentoring Program. I created the mentoring program with the intention of not only bringing an understanding of the value of education to students, but also as a means to motivate them to want to learn and grow – out of their own initiative. Under the program, I host a weekly broadcast called Science L!VE. Acellus students in the mentoring program are encouraged to participate.
Acellus Neighbors is a place where we can all connect and grow through exploration of ideas. The way I feel about this community is like I feel about my home. I am inviting you to participate as my guest. That means everyone has a voice within Acellus Neighbors, and all are encouraged to share their thoughts, suggestions, and constructive feedback. This is not a place to be negative, harsh, or judgmental. We must always treat others with respect — especially when we disagree.
Let's make this a place where everyone is not only welcomed, but celebrated and appreciated too.
- Roger Billings
- Students that participate in Acellus Neighbors are encouraged to join the Roger Billings Mentoring Program by participating in the Science L!VE broadcast weekly.
- I understand and agree that my use of Acellus Neighbors is as a guest and that this usage right may be revoked at any time, with or without cause.
- Sharing of lesson/exam problems, or answers, from Acellus courses is not allowed.
- Each parent is responsible for the conduct and use of this site by their student(s). Parents are able to sign in as the student to view posts, comments, and messages through the Acellus interface.
- Acellus Neighbors shall not be used to promote any other website, video game, or learning system, nor used in such a manner as to allow students to hook up or connect outside this platform.
- Discussion of anything that could become argumentative, such as politics, religion, or anything hurtful or defamatory, on this site is strictly forbidden.
By selecting yes below, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Community Rules and the Site Terms and Conditions.